affection is dumb and gross
drown me in it
Depression turns you into a series of nouns, without the adjectives and without the verbs. You don’t remember where you misplaced your descriptions, your actions (under the sink with your emotions). You become: bed, shower, socks, coffee, keys, obligations.
A Series of Nouns (via iamanantichrist)
have you ever noticed that when someone makes a post or a comment about how white men suck, the white men who respond angrily are not only offended, but shocked.
shocked that anyone would make a sweeping generalization about a group of people. …
places i wish i was
- on a spring picnic in a quaint english village
- eating macaroons in a parisian boulangerie
- sipping a pumpkin latte in a warm coffee shop on a rainy october day
- picking blackberries on an august morning
- at a summer evening garden party, wearing a white dress
- exploring a very old cemetery
- in a rowboat, watching the sun rise on a misty morning
- watching the ocean waves from a high stony ledge